Latest Instagrams
Mar 28, 2017

Road Trippin Music for Spring 2017

I am a huge fan of music...Anyone that knows me well would tell you that I sing every single song that comes on the radio and I have premium subscriptions to Spotify and Apple Music...some might say that's overdoing it, but those people just don't know good music! I love the satisfaction I get from finding a new song and sharing it with people. Going on road trips is definitely a time for my music obsession to shine through. Fabian and I just went on a pretty long road trip up to Page, AZ and I played A LOT of music!


{My taste is very eclectic}

P.S. I took a couple of music breaks to listen to some podcasts and by far one of my favorite podcasts is Unqualified (Anna Faris). It's mindless and entertaining, it's the perfect way to enjoy a roadtrip without contemplating life too hard like a lot of other podcasts tend to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins