Latest Instagrams
Mar 13, 2017

February Reads

You can get the ebooks here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/bold+as+love+series?_requestid=914754

I know, I know...It's March 13th and I am barely getting this post up, but I just can't wrap my head around how fast this year is going by already! But moving on to books...February was a big month for me reading wise, I completely got lost in the two main characters in the Lindsay Paige Bold as Love series. They were very very quick reads, all 5 of the books and the characters were sort of tragic but it was a good way to wind down at night and read about a couple of young lovers trying to figure out life together. I don't know if they are the types of books I would read again, but nevertheless, they brought me happiness and I couldn't wait to pick up my iPad whenever I had a spare moment to read.
I think the reason why I read all 5 books is because the first 2 books just get you hooked. Lindsay Paige did a great thing by showing young love from early teenage years, through their early 20's. It was a clever idea and who doesn't love a good love story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins