Latest Instagrams
Mar 1, 2017

Gooodddbyee February!

Has this been the longest month ever or is that just me? It has been one crazy month! February is my birthday month and I usually love it but this year, it seemed as though there was more stress and less fun than usual. My boss left the company I work for and that means a lot more work for myself and other co-workers, it's been a whirlwind and to be honest I have felt like a ghost these past couple of weeks...I mean I brought in over 20 hours of overtime in 2 weeks! Let's just say coffee has been my best friend lately. But besides the crazy shake up at work, my birthday was amazing, and spending time with family is always what I need to keep me from going insane. 

 We already ate half the cake before we remembered to take a pic! 

 Grandma turned 65! We took her to see the Motown Musical in LA at the Pantages Theater 

 Took these cuties on a hike...well we attempted to go on a hike, we weren't very prepared 

 My love and I on Valentine's Day (I got that pink sweater for $10 at Old Navy...sale racks rock! 


I am still working on those resolutions and my goal is to find more time in March to devote to making myself healthier! (no more late night bowls of cereal) 
I'm praying for more sleep, less work and more exercise. Here's to March and starting fresh with Spring on the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins