Latest Instagrams
Jul 25, 2018

Week 10 Bumpdate

Well I am on the downhill slope to my second trimester and I am extremely excited. I am hoping to get some energy back within the next few weeks so I can start feeling motivated to go to the gym again and I am hoping to get on a better schedule soon as well. Life has been crazy so my stress level definitely isn't at a low but I am trying to keep that anxiety under control for the sweet baby. I still haven't had any morning sickness (hallelujah) but mayonnaise makes me gag. My mental health is getting better after telling our parents this past week, I am feeling a little less anxious and more excited about this baby. Tanner has been so helpful throughout this whole thing so far, he's been concerned and caring and it really makes me fall in love with him a bit more everyday. I can't wait to find out this little kumquat's gender and I am also starting to get the itch to want to tell people, but we are going to wait to tell people until we are in the second trimester and we've told some more extended family. You can't see any bumps yet but my lower stomach area is definitely getting harder. It's all so new to me (obviously) and I am trying to soak up every minute of it as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins