Latest Instagrams
Feb 3, 2018

Nobody Likes You When You're 23

Well...it happened. I turned another year older on Saturday. I am 23 years old now and I can hardly believe it! I feel like I just turned 16 last year. I am not very good with time and things changing and moving forward, I am always excited about the future but at the same time it gives me major anxiety.

My birthday was a little different this year than any other year in the past, this was the FIRST birthday in 23 years that I have not seen my mom or dad or grandparents on my actual birthday. My boyfriend planned a weekend in Big Bear with his siblings and cousin and my best friend and it was one of the best weekends I've had in a very long time! We hung out, drank lots of beer, played a little pool at my favorite bar in the village and danced around the cabin while taking shots of Captain Morgan and Jameson. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend, spent with my people.

So hear's to another year older, hopefully another year wiser and another year of being completely blessed with the best family and friend's a girl could ask for!

And hopefully Blink 182 got it all wrong when they said "nobody likes you when you're 23"

spotify:track:5JZcX7TTLx4l0xFIXJ3DBt




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins