Latest Instagrams
Jan 10, 2018

Month Two


P.S. This relationship is "big" meaning I realize I am going to be with this person for a long time, he might even be "my person" but I have been in two other pretty "big" relationships, one in high school and then one that ended not too long ago after 2 years. I've also dated a few guys in between those on a much more casual level but I have never spent a holiday with one of them! No Christmas's, no Thanksgiving's, no holidays...EVER! This Christmas Eve was the first time I have ever spent a holiday with a boyfriend's family and it was so much fun! I got to experience someone else's traditions and I feel like the fact that I WANTED to spend it with him and his family is something to be said about how I feel completely different about this guy. I am afraid to say too much yet because I don't want to jinx anything but I really feel like this could be it. I even surprised myself when I agreed to spend the holiday with him, the old me would say "sorry bud, you can spend it with your family and I'll spend it with mine". I think I'm in love...actually I KNOW I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins