Latest Instagrams
Aug 1, 2017

New Luxury Makeup in my Vanity

I love makeup, but I especially love luxury makeup. There is something so exhilarating about purchasing a beautiful piece of makeup, I don't know if it's the packaging or the way the product applies, but whatever it is, the products listed below are worth the $$$ out of my bank account...in my opinion!




It took me a while to get on the Kylie Cosmetics train. I got a liquid lip from a friend at Christmas and loved it, even though it was a little dry, the color pay off was great but other than that, I had no desire to purchase anything from her site...until I saw this beauty. It's from her Summer 2017 collection and it's so much fun! I've used it a bunch and I love the fact that there are so many everyday colors in the palette but there are also fun "vacation" colors as well. The pigmentation is great, there's a little bit of fall out with the glitters and there is some kick up, but it's easy to work with and so much fun. 


This Becca Amethyst Highlighter highlighter is something I purchased that was a little out of my comfort zone but I just couldn't pass it up because of how pretty it was, the lilac, purple tones in it are so cool to use when doing a more playful look, it's not the most blinding highlight I have ever used but that's perfectly fine with me because to be honest, I am not that big of a "blinding" highlight fan. They just tend to show the imperfections of the skin too much and I like to keep my base just a little more toned down and play up my eyes more. Becca definitely knows how to do highlighters though...and I mean com'on, can we all admire the packaging for a minute??


The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is perfection! It makes my makeup last forever and it helps to keep my shine at bay. I'm not super oily but I like having a matte base as opposed to a dewy base. There are couple of downfalls to the spray, one being the smell of it...I can hardly stand the smell when I am misting this on my face, but luckily the scent does not last and I quickly forget about it. Another thing I am not crazy about this spray is the way it can make my face feel if I spray too much. From my personal experience, being heavy handed with this spray doesn't have good endings, my face ends up feeling a little tight and uncomfortable, so I usually just spritz my face a couple of times and leave it at that. It also saves me money because I am using less of the product...score! 


Oh Buxom Lip Glosses....you are my absolute dream! No but really...they are a dream to wear. I love the color range, I love the formula, I love the fact that they make your lips just a little tingly to plump them up a bit , I love the packaging and how they keep it simple and give you a lot of product...I could go on an on about my love for these guys! I do not have a single negative thing to say about them!


I don't know if it's the packaging or the product I love more! The Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder is simply amazing! It goes on like a dream, especially around my under eye area and around my nose area, it just makes my skin look so smooth. The only downside to this product is the shade availability...there's basically no availability. I have the shade medium because that is generally my shade range, and it's a little too light for me to use all over my face in the summer months when I am more tan, I am not sure how it's going to work in the winter when I am not as dark but I'm sure it will look fantastic when I set my foundation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins