Latest Instagrams
Sep 10, 2016

The City of Angels

Los Angeles never gets old. I've lived in Southern California my whole life and every time I go to LA I still feel like a tourist. There is so much to see and do...oh and so much good food to eat!

  Shake Shack is always the first stop on any Los Angeles trip 


 I am obsessed...and I mean obsessed with makeup so naturally a trip to Morphe is necessary 




We explored our neon souls at the Museum of Neon Art (MONA)



Donut Friend on York Blvd might be my new best friend...the cinnamon strudel donut was worth every calorie!!


I spy a nerd ;) P.S. Secret Headquarters is the place to take a comic book junkie 




 City exploring with my love




Labor day weekend was filled with fun and adventure. Until next time Los Angeles. 

Love, 
Justiene 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins